Hiking with a local, authorized , and well experienced Tour Guide will give an exclusive look to every single corner in Jordan. My way is the unique way to see every thing in my beautiful country Jordan ,the guided tours i offer in Petra does not take the easy classic way but,the special way that takes 4 hours hike to one of the greatest views of the Treasury .I promise that you will have unforgettable experience and one of the best views in the world . you are welcome any time to come and … Read more ...
Tours by Issam jordan tours
No visit to Jordan is complete without a visit to the rose-red city of Petra, one of the wonders of the world. Carved from the pink-hued stone more than 2,000 years ago, this amazing site embraces temples, tombs, gorges and cliffs. Accompanied by your own private driver and guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your private tour of the unforgettable city of Petra. Highlights • Full-day private tour of Petra from Amman • Entrance fees, horse and guide • English-speaking … Read more ...
You will leave your Amman Hotel and head to Jerash - the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Jerash is one of the Decapolis cities of the north of Jordan. During the Roman Empire it was often called Pompeii of the East. Nestled in a green and well-watered valley in the biblical land of Gilead, the remains of the ancient city have long attracted tourists from all around the world. Highlights • Private half day tour to Jerash • Visit one of the best preserved city's of … Read more ...
The only Greek monument that still freestanding building , without any rebuilt during the Roman or the Islamic Periods is Qaser Al-Abed ( The Slave Palace ) far away from Amman the Capital 25 km , enjoy the amazing Greek architecture Using the big huge Lime Stones to the palace Departure Point:Your driver will meet you at your hotel in Amman Departure Time: 9:00am Duration: 6 hours (approx.) Return details: Returns to original departure point tour included * Hotel pickup and … Read more ...
More posts by Wael Majdalawieh
Tour Schedule • Daily tour • Departs: Luxor • Duration: 9 Hours tour • Pick-up from: 7.00 Till 9:00 • Meeting Point: Place of client choice in Luxor • Tour Cost: $49 Per Person Tour itinerary: Nile Holiday representative will be glad to pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to visit Edfu temple. which is the best preserved of all Egyptian temples, dedicated to Horus, The Falcon headed God, Then you will drive to Kom-Ombo temple, to visit the Double Temple of Both Sobek, the Crocodile God … Read more ...
Tours by Private Tour Guides in Luxor, Egypt
More posts by Private Tour Guides in Luxor, Egypt
- What can we do in Luxor? Tour guide services/ sample itinerary:
- One day tour to Dendara and Abydos temples. Tour Cost : $ 49 Per Person
- Day trip to Abu Simbel temple from Aswan by flight. Tour Cost : $199 P.p
- 4 Days, 3 Nights Nile Cruise (Aswan - Luxor)($225 Per Person)
- Tour to Abu Simbel temple by A/C Car. Cost : $ 59 Per Person
- Felucca, Aswan Botanical island & Nubian village Tour. Starting from : $ 25
- Tour to Philae temple, High dam & the Unfinished obelisk. Tour cost $ 29
- Tour to Aswan from Luxor - Tour Cost : $ 59
- Tour to Dendara Temple of the goddess Hathor - Tour Cost : $41 Per Person
- Hot-Air Balloon in Luxor - Tour Cost : $ 89 Per Person
- Sound & Light Show At Karnak Temple Starting from: $ 10
- Full day tour to the West and East Bank of Luxor - Tour Cost $ 49 Per Person
- Tour to Karnak & Luxor temples. Tour Cost : $ 23 Per Person
- Tour to the Kings Valley, Queen Hatshepsut. Cost $ 27 P.p