DAY1: MANILA-HONGKONG (NO MEALS)
Depart Manila for HongKong via UO714/0755/1000, meet and transfer to hotel. Free time for shopping or join optional tour to Disneyland or Ocean Park. Overnight in a 3star hotel.
DAY2: HONGKONG (B)
Breakfast outside hotel, 0800 commencing Hong Kong city tour visiting Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village (Sampan ride is optional), J.C. Jewelry Factory and Movie Star Avenue. Afternoon free time or joing optional tour to DISNEYLAND. Overnight in a 3star hotel.
DAY3: HONGKONG-SHENZHEN (B/L)
Breakfast outside hotel, 0830 Transfer to Shenzhen by train, Shenzhen city tour visiting Window of the World (Picture taking only, entrance tickets not included), Mineral Museum, Silk and Pearl Factory or local specialty store.3 Hours free time for shopping at the famous DONGMEN WALKING STREET. Optional tour to Window of the World with dinner and night show on PAX account. Overnight in a 3star hotel.
DAY4: SHENZHEN-HONGKONG-MANILA (B)
Hotel breakfast, free time in the morning (Hotel check-out time is at 1200). Afternoon transfer to Hong Kong Airport by coach, Hong Kong-Manila via UO713/2130/2330
1. Roundtrip Air fare via Hong Kong Express (NAIA Terminal 1) including all taxes and surcharges (ETD Manila – 7:55AM/ETD Hong Kong – 9:30PM)
2. Hotel accommodation in Hong Kong on twin/triple
3. Hotel accommodation in Shenzhen on twin/triple
4. Hong kong City Tour using Open Bus
5. Shenzhen City Tour using executive coach
6. Meals as specified in the itinerary
7. All transfers during the tour
8. China Group Visa
9. Services of a Tour Guide and Coordinator all through out the tour
1. Rate is based on book and buy. Full payment upon booking.
2. Change Name not allowed once booking has been made.
3. Change Date not allowed once booking has been finalized.
4. Non rebookable, non refundable, non reroutable non endorsable.
5. 20 1 FOC applies.
6. Rate subject to seat availability and not guaranteed until purchased. Additional charges will apply for higher seating class.
PAY P1, 620/PAX (PHIL. TRAVEL TAX @ THE NAIA BEFORE DEPARTURE)