Sound & Light Show At Karnak Temple Starting from: $ 10
• Daily tour
• Departs: Luxor
• Duration: 2 Hours tour
• Pick-up from: 18.00 Till 21.15
• Meeting Point: Place of client choice in Luxor
• Starting from: $ 10
Tour Itinerary: Nile Holiday representative will be glad to pick up you from your hotel in Luxor to visit Karnak temple for a spectacular Sound & Light show. Nothing compares seeing the Temples of Karnak illuminated at night; the visual effects as well as dramatic commentary make for an unforgettable evening.
You will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 60-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
This remarkable show presents the history of the Karnak temple in commentary, light and music. It narrates the chronicles of the eternal city of Thebes (now known as Luxor), whose ancient monuments are living testimony to its historical importance. The show starts with the story of the founding of the city of Thebes and the birth of Karnak.
The scene then shifts to the works commissioned by the Great Pharaoh, followed by a poetic description of the biggest edifice ever known to have been erected on pillars. Real events from the past are retold as a story to bring alive the history of the Karnak Temple.
- Pick up and drop off at the place of your choice in Luxor
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed English speaking tour Representative
- All service charges and taxes is included in tour price
- Assistance of our personal during the tour
- Items of personal nature unless pre-ordered
- Gratuities to guide and drive
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming the departure details.