A fast trip in Damascus, following the steps of St.Paul's & Saladin, reaching Maaloula to visit the city of Jesus spoken language till today, moving to Palmyra the Syrian desert bride.
Day 1 - Arrival at Hotel in Damascus – Check into Hotel. Overnight in Damascus
Day 2 - Breakfast. Sightseeing in Damascus: National Museum – Hamidiyah Bazaar – Omayyad Mosque – Saladin Tomb – Spice market – Straight Street – St. Anania’s Church – St. Paul’s window. Overnight in Damascus. (No Car)
Day 3 - Breakfast. Drive to visit Maaloula (St. Tekla & Mar Sarkis convents) – Crac des Chevaliers – Continue to Palmyra. Overnight in Palmyra
Day 4 - Breakfast. Sightseeing in Palmyra: Bel Temple – Valley of the tombs – Arch of triumph – Colonnade – Bath of queen Zenobia – Theatre – Agora – Drive back to Damascus. Dinner with Dervish dancing show & life oriental music. Overnight in Damascus
Day 5 - Breakfast. Time at leisure in Damascus… Overnight in Damascus. No Car.
Day 6 - Breakfast. Transfer to Damascus airport for Departure.
We speak: Dutch, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Arabic
Inclusions: - 05 Nights accommodation at 3 stars clean hotel
- B/B Basis including 05 Breakfasts + 01 Dinner
- Transportation in private A/C mini van: starting from Hotel in Damascus on Day 03 ending at Hotel in Damascus on Day 04
- Transfer from Hotel to airport on day 6
- speaking guide on Day 2 Only
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in the itinerary
Exclusions: - International & Domestic flights
- Damascus airport departure tax (about 4$ per person)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Items of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned above
- price per person in double room - Please make 100 % Sure that all Passports have no Israeli Stamps. - Museums are closed on Tuesdays - Souks and Bazaars are closed on Fridays - Liabilities: Travel2Syria purchased ground transportation, hotel, restaurant and other travel services from independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Therefore Travel2Syria will be exempt from any liabilities for death, injury, baggage loss and damage or any other loss that may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier. - Itinerary Deviations: Itinerary Deviations to the planned itinerary may occur due to weather, traffic, or any other conditions beyond our control such as strike, acts of God, war, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will make our best to insure all the visits and excursions will be similar. Travel 2 SYRIA can substitute the itinerary upon the agreement of our clients. - Hotels: The Hotels listed will be used in most circumstances. When the predefined hotels are not available, Travel2Syria can substitute hotels of the same class and standard upon the agreement of our clients.
- 800 per Trip
- Available Anytime
- Duration: Flexible
- From 1 to 5 people
- Starts at Traveler's Location
- Transportation available
Travel pro profile
- Visit website
- Speaks Arabic, Dutch, English, Italian
- Tour Operator