Meet and assist at your arrival on Cairo airport, transfer to your hotel where you will overnight.
You'll visit the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza plateau then the famous step pyramid of Zosser at Sakkara . overnight in Cairo.
Morning travel by bus to Bahariya Oasis. Free afternoon to explore the Oasis. Overnight in the Oasis.
After breakfast you'll visit the not and Cold springs, Black mountain and Gebel al Ingleez,Pyramid mountain, Oasis museum. Overnight at Bahariya.
Early start for our desert Safari to the White Desert, visiting the Dunes, Sues tomb, Black mountains, a Bedouin village, overnight at desert camp in the White desert.
After breakfast return to Cairo by bus, Later overnight train to Aswan.
Arrive, check in to Aswan hotel. Visit Philae temple and the High Dam. Overnight at Aswan .
Day 8: ( Optional visit Abu Simbel )
After breakfast, visit Elephantine and Kitchner island. In the afternoon you board on Felucca for two nights voyage on the mighty Nile . Overnight at the felucca after visit Kom Ombo temple.
Swim or Relaxation. Overnight at the Felucca, after a visit to temple of Horus the largest temple at Edfu.
Transfer to your hotel in Luxor . Visiting the East bank Karnak and Luxor temple. Overnight at Luxor .
Visiting the West bank the Valley of the Kings . Valley of Queens . Temple of Hatshepsut . Overnight bus to Dahab.
Arrive Dahab. Relax and free at your leisure.
Explore the most beautiful area in south Sinai, Ras Abu Gallum. Driving to the Blue Hole for ride the Camel to reach Ras Abu Gallum, drink tea in the Bedouin village, snorkeling, take lunch and later moving back to Dahab.
Day free at your leisure, at midnight drive to Moses mountain, climb it up, reach the top, experience the fantastic sunrise at the summit, revered in biblical terms as it is said that God delivered the Ten Commandments to Moses from this point.
Rise early to watch the sunrise from the top of Moses Mountain after this your will descent towards St. Catherine monastery where you will be able to visit the smallest yet oldest Christian Monastery in the world. You will be transferred back to Dahab around noon , and the rest of your day and night is free to enjoy the sun and sea. Overnight in your Hotel.
Visiting White Canyon, walking though the Canyon for one hour to reach Oasis Ain Hudra drinking the Bedouin tea and taking lunch after a nice tour inside the Oasis. Driving north to the Colored Canyon , enjoying the art of nature all around in different Colors to reach nuroila then to the Dolphin Bay in Mezeina village if you are lucky the famous Dolphin of Nuweiba will welcome you.
The Blue Hole, the best place ever for snorkeling. Later taking the overnight Bus to Cairo .
Arrive Cairo and after check in to your hotel, you will visit the famous Egyptian Museum . Then on to Islamic areas of Cairo including the citadel of Saladdin, boasting the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali then onto the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon . Built over the ruins of two towers of the fortress the church of St Mary or more commonly know as the Hanging Church then onto St Gergius where it is said to be the resting place for the holy family . Overnight at Cairo .
After breakfast, free day in Cairo.
After breakfast our end, transfer to airport and farewell to the land of the pharos.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Four nights accommodation in Cairo at 3 stars hotel . (Based on Bed and breakfast)
• One night accommodation in Aswan at 3 stars hotel (Based on Bed and breakfast)
• One night accommodation in Luxor at 3 stars hotel . (Based on Bed and breakfast)
• Two nights accommodation on Felucca (based on Full board, drinks not included)
• Two nights accommodation in Bahariya (Based on full board)
• One night accommodation in Desert camp in the White Desert (Based on full board)
• Four nights accommodation in Dahab at 3 stars hotel (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• One night Mountain Sinai.
• Cairo tour: visiting High pyramids and sphinx at Giza , the Step pyramid of Zosser at Sakkara and the Egyptian Museum .
• Aswan Tour: Visiting High dam, Phillae temple.
• Luxor Tour: visiting the East and West banks.
• Tours to Kom ombo and Edfu.
• Dahab tour: visitng Moses Mountain , St. Catherine Monastery, the Bedouin village - Ras Abu Gallun, White Canyon, Oasis Ain Hurda, colored canyon, Dolphin Beach
• Local tour of Bahariya Oasis
• Desert safari to White desert.
• An English-speaking guide in Cairo , Aswan and Luxor .
• Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan .
• A. C bus Luxor / Dahab / Cairo / Bahariya / Cairo
• All transfers including “Meet- and Assist and departure transfer.
• Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
Tour Cost Excludes:
• Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
• Visas, tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- 1390 $ per Trip
- Available Anytime
- Duration: 20 Day(s)
- From 2 to 40 people
- Starts at Cairo, Cairo
Travel pro profile
- Licensed Guide