SAT China - Shanghai (China) Assisted Trip - SAT China's China Leisure Travel and Business Trip Service --"LOCAL HELPER MAKES UR TRIP EASY & FUN! O(^_^)O Experienced & Professional Responsible & Reliable "
Tailor-made private trips with personal tour guides service, private car rental and airport transfer (pick-up & drop-off) available in Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Ancient water village/ town ( Tongli, Zhujiajiao, Xitang, Nanxun, Wuzhen, Zhouzhuang...)
As a personal tour guide, show you around this historic and cultural city. As we all know, Shanghai is a multicultural city, so it has many famous sightseeing places to visit, such as old towns of antique beauty, temple tour, modern tour with the Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, sightseeing Tunnel at the Bund. At night, we can go to Riverside Promenade, see the wonderful night sightseeing in Shanghai. I will choose a nice restaurants or take you to enjoy local dim sum, such as, Jiaozi, 8-treasure rice, rice cake - nice Chinese cuisine!
Experienced a REAL / DREAM tour! - It's only for you.
What we can do for our clients:
- formulate a gorgeous tour plan for you according to your requirements & preferences and arrange everything well.(including accommodation or discount hotel reservation, car/van rental or city transport arrangement, tailor-made itinerary, train tickets purchasing, acrobatics show tickets booking, etc)
- already have several classic travel routes, some must-see sights, some tourist attractions, old towns of antique beauty, art gallery tour and local delicacies.
- help you bargaining and getting the lowest prices (no unwanted kick-back shopping stops)
- be your interpreter to break down the language barrier and to communicate with the local people
- be able to travel around Shanghai / to other regions in China
- airport / train station transfer (pick-up & drop-off) service (Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA), Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, Shanghai South Railway Station, Shanghai Railway Station)
Shanghai Tourist Attractions Overview:
- The Bund is one of the top ten Shanghai attractions. Just like a gallery of international architectures - historic European style buildings located on the Bund . It's the showcase of the city's colonial past and its transformation in the new ear. Known as " the Wall Street in the Far Cast" in the colonial period.
- Old Town area: Yu Yuan Garden is located in the place which locals call it the Old Town area. Yu Yuan Garden is the largest and best known of the historic gardens of Shanghai (built in 1559). Yu Yuan Bazaar - is a market with lots of small shops / vendors selling souvenirs, hand-made crafts, folk crafts,packed snacks and famous restaurants offering delicacies & dim sum such as steamed buns, Ningbo dumplings - City God Temple - used to be the center of the public life and contributed a lot of the birth the marketplace around it. It's a Taoism temple.
- People's Square is an open space for public life. Its evolution from a colonial racecourse to a center of public life epitomizes the pursuit of the city in different periods.
- Shanghai Museum is located in People's Square. As a museum of ancient Chinese art, Shanghai Museum possesses a collection of 120,000 precious works of art. Its rich and high-quality collection of ancient Chinese bronze, ceramics, painting and calligraphy is specially celebrated in the world.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center - is located in People's Square. It displays Shanghai's urban planning and development. Exhibitions include models of planned and recent developments, as well as Shanghai's history.
- Xintiandi - is composed of an area of restored traditional "stone gate" (Shikumen) houses on narrow alleys, a modern shopping mall with a cinema complex, and some adjoining houses which now serve as book stores, cafes and restaurants. Most of the cafes and restaurants feature both indoor and outdoor seating. A Stone Gate House Museum there is the place for you to pay a visit to the inside of a house to experienced the life in the "Stone Gate" house. The Site of 1st National Communist Party Congress - is in the Shanghai typical architecture "Stone Gate" house. On July 23, 1921, thirteen members held their first national congress of the Communist Party of China here, marking the birth of the Party.
- Jade Buddha Temple - famous for two vivid Jade Buddha statues.
Long Hua Temple & Pogoda - is located on the Longhua Road at the south of the city, famous for the ancient Longhua Temple and its pagoda. It was built in 242 AD which is during the period of the Three Kingdoms, Longhua Temple is the oldest temple in Shanghai for its long history of over 1700 years. Besides its long history, Longhua Temple is also the largest temple in Shanghai city.
- Duolun Road Culture Street is the road paved with pebbles. It once had a great influence on the history of Chinese culture. We will go though the lane there which was built in 1930. You could find beautiful displays of calligraphy, paintings, antiques and mahogany furniture for sale.
- Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen - is the home of Doctor Sun Yat-sen and his wife. The place has be divided into two parts: former residence house and memorial hall.
- Old Alley / Lane in Former French Concession Area - walking along the old alley / lane to explore the local life in the old house / lane. Best way to get away the hustling urban life and relax in that area
- Little White House - is a spectacular mansion which was one of the most opulent houses in former French Concession. It was home to a high-ranking official of the French Municipality at that time. Now is Shanghai Arts and Crafts Museum
Propaganda Poster Art Center - full of the pieces of art with history when all the people in China sacrificed for the greatness of one person - Chairman Mao.
- Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone - is the place not only being the financial and trade center of Shanghai, even China, but also full of the high skyscrapers: Shanghai World Financial Center - is the highest building in Shanghai,Jin Mao Tower and Oriental Pearl TV Tower-which is the landmark of Shanghai. Shanghai History Museum - is located just below Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower with vivid recreations differing from the common museum.
- Sightseeing Tunnel -is most efficient way get to Pudong Side from the Bund. Colorful light beams inside the tunnel and you just need to stay in the small box looks like a cable car. It's quite a enjoyable journey especially for the kids.
Your Personal Guide, Shopping Assistant & Chinese - English Interpreter in Shanghai, China. Enoy your trip to Shanghai, China!
- Available Anytime
- From 1 to 30 people
Travel pro profile
- Tour Operator